We've created two new areas in Daylight Central to help you get ready to transition.
Thank you to everyone who joined the January Tips and Tricks for Adopting Daylight webinar. Based on feedback from the webinar we’ve created two new Daylight areas on the Brightspace Community:
- Daylight Resources
This page includes a number of marketing resources and administrator supports to help clients plan for Daylight, including:
- Checklist for a Successful Roll Out of Daylight
- Daylight Discussions
- This discussion area was enabled to help clients share tips and best practices that relate to Daylight.
You can also find Daylight-related resources in all the usual places that help resources are available for Brightspace products.
- Release Notes
- New and updated feature information will continue to be available at release and as preview information 3 weeks prior to release.
- Learning Environment Help Resources
The following resources will be updated when Daylight becomes generally available for Chrome in March:
- Daylight Getting Started Guide
- Brightspace Learning Environment 10.6.+ Course Design Instructor Guide (including a new section on the updated My Courses widget)
- Homepages and Widgets info in Brightspace Help (including a new section on the updated My Courses widget)
- Brightspace Tutorials YouTube Channel
- We are currently working on updating all videos in our library to reflect the Daylight Experience. Our first updates to the Navigate Brightspace Learning Environment learner playlist will be updated when Daylight becomes Generally Available for Chrome browsers in March.